LIGHT4ME VENOM SPOT 150 SPY RING
LIGHT4ME VENOM SPOT 150 SPY is a professional moving LED head from the Venom series, equipped with a powerful, 150-watt white LED, high-quality optics and a system of 24 half-watt RGB LEDs surrounding an external lens. Thanks to this solution, the stage illuminator may generate additional, spectacular lighting effects. The equipment is perfect for various shows, stage performances, presentations, events and concerts on small and medium-sized stages.
The components of the Venom Spot 150 SPY moving head are enclosed in a solid, compact casing made of durable black plastic. Thoughtful design allowed to reduce the weight of the entire device to 8.7 kg, which makes this stage illuminator the lightest and at the same time most mobile and highly functional stage lighting from the Venom family. The equipment has been equipped with a rotating colour disc, on which there are 7 colour filters. In addition, it has two gobo disks – static and rotating – which contain a total of 12 different patterns shaping the light beam. An additional advantage of the LED head is the possibility of creating an effect resembling the movement of water, as well as a 3-arm prism splitting the light beam. The main lens is surrounded by a fully programmable led ring made of 24 RGB diodes. This is complemented by a motorised focus that provides full control over the edge sharpness of patterns displayed on surfaces.
The lower part of Venom Spot 150 SPY is equipped with two quick-release fasteners that allow the moving head to work on lighting ramps and trusses in a hanging position. For comfortable and safe handling, solid handles were used on both sides of the stage spotlight base. The rear part features power connectors, including the so-called “pass-through” enabling the transfer of voltage directly from the device to the device, and XLR inputs and outputs for DMX control signals. The front part features a control panel in the form of a clear, colour LCD display and four buttons (Menu, Enter, Up, Down). Using them, we can select one of several modes of operation of the device:
- Auto, in which the spotlight operates independently using built-in working programmes;
- Sound, in which the LED head synchronises its operation with the music coming from the environment via a very sensitive, built-in microphone;
- Master/Slave, when individual units are connected in series via DMX sockets and cables, and the operation of one of the devices is duplicated by the others, which creates the impression of synchronous operation of the entire set;
- DMX, when external desks, consoles and control systems are used to control a single spotlight or a group of units.
Specially designed protection system protects the LED head against overheating and damage. When the temperature of the unit reaches 40°C, a silent fan automatically switches on, while if the temperature continues to rise and reaches 70°C, the light output of the LED is halved.
Light4Me Venom Spot 150 SPY is a high quality LED moving head, which is perfect as lighting for a mobile DJ, a wedding band or an event company. The spotlight is used on various types of stages, in houses and cultural centres, as well as in pubs and discos, creating an impressive light setting. This well-made, yet relatively cheap LED moving head is available at the best price!
- Power supply: AC 90-260V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 315 W
- Light source: 150W white LED
- Illumination angle: 15°
- Light output: 8720 lux@5m with white light
- Operating modes: auto, sound, master/slave, DMX 512
- DMX channels: 16/20
- Colour wheel: 7 colours + open, colour bounce, colour index, rotation in both directions
- Static gobo wheel: 6 gobos + water effect + open , gobo scroll, gobo shake
- Rotary gobo wheel: 6 gobo + open, gobo scroll, gobo shake
- Prism: 3-armed rotary
- Stroboscope: 1 – 25 flashes per sec.
- Built-in automatic programmes: yes
- Display: colour LCD
- Cooling: silent, fan-based
- Power sockets: powercon in/out
- Quick-mount brackets: yes
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 195 x 300 x 410 mm
- Net weight: 8.7 kg
- Gross weight: 10.5 kg
- Included: 2 mounting brackets, power cable, DMX cable, instructions
Original packaging and filling.