LIGHT4ME ROBO ZOOM WASH 1915
LIGHT4ME ROBO ZOOM WASH 1915 is a modern, fully professional wash reflector in the form of a moving LED head with a motorised zoom and an excellent colour mixing system. The device has 19 very strong, 15-watt LEDs operating with light in the RGBW colour palette. Thanks to the application of three-phase motors, it is fast and relatively quiet, and the appropriate frequency of the diodes does not cause flickering of the light in the camera. Thanks to this, the reflector works perfectly not only on the music and theatre stage, but also in the television studio or on the film set.
The LED head housing has been entirely made of durable plastic. Its most important part consists of LEDs, in front of which there is a system of 19 lenses. Their movement in relation to the light source changes the illumination angle of the reflector, which ranges from 10 to almost 60°. If we add to this a large freedom of panoramic and vertical movements, we obtain a really large surface which can be illuminated by this led wash.
The base of the device has been equipped with handles for comfortable carrying of the illuminator and mounting holes, thanks to which it can operate on trusses and lighting ramps. At the back, there are powercon-type power sockets (including the so-called “pass-through” allowing the transfer of voltage directly from the device to the device) and 3- and 5-pin XLR connectors, allowing the control of lighting via DMX protocol. On the front, a control panel has been installed in the form of a large and clear LCD display and 4 buttons. Using them, it is possible to calibrate the device, check the software version or even to select one of several dimmer curves.
Robo Zoom Wash 1915 is an excellent stage illuminator by Light4Me. It stands out with its modern design, high power LEDs and precise optics with motorised zoom. The floodlight is capable of generating a luminous flux of almost 3400 lumens and meets the stringent requirements of stage design whilst remaining uncomplicated to operate. The 16-bit resolution ensures high precision and smoothness of movements, while the excellent colour effects, smooth dimmer or strobe function provide the stage lighting operator with a fully professional working tool. This is the perfect stage spotlight at the best price!
- motorised linear zoom system with a range from 10° to almost 60°;
- lens ring control and unique macro colour effect;
- smooth dimmer based on curves (Linear, Square Law, Inverse Square Law, S-curve)
- various stroboscopic speeds;
- fast and silent operation;
- no flickering in the camera.
- Light source: 19x15W RGBW LED
- Zoom range: 10° ~ 60°
- Luminous flux: 3364 lm
- Number of DMX channels: 14/26/30
- Control Mode: DMX512
- Software update: via DMX link
- Pan/Tilt: 540°/270°
- Resolution: 16-bit precision movement
- Display: LCD
- DMX data input/output: 3-pin and 5-pin XLR
- Power sockets: PowerCon in/out (including “pass on”)
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Electrical and physical data:
- Supply voltage: 100~240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 260W
- Fuse: T 6.3A
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 306 x 381 x 220 mm
- Weight: 9 kg
Original packaging and filling.