LIGHT4ME VENOM BEAM 250
LIGHT4ME VENOM BEAM 250 is a professional LED beam moving head, equipped with a powerful 250-watt white LED emitting a beam of light with a cone of just 3°. Thanks to its extensive functions and built-in effects, this dynamic LED spotlight makes for excellent stage lighting. It is ideal for music concerts and various types of performances, in houses and cultural centres, as well as in dance clubs and discotheques. It is also used as lighting for wedding bands and mobile DJs.
Venom Beam 250 moving head is equipped with a colour wheel with an indexing function, on which there are 7 light colour filters. The beam can also be shaped by two independent gobo discs. The static one contains 7 and the rotating one 8 modern patterns, which are projected onto the illuminated surfaces. Both discs can create an effect such as Gobo Scroll, consisting of smooth scrolling of successive disc patterns, as well as Gobo Shake, which is the effect of shaking the pattern. The LED head’s capabilities are further expanded by a 16-arm rotating light splitting prism and an additional honeycomb prism. The split light beams can be superimposed on each other, thus creating amazing animation effects. This is complemented by a motorised and very precise focus, as well as a graduated frost filter to soften the beam and blur its edges.
The base of this LED stage head has been equipped with convenient handles for carrying it, as well as hooks allowing to suspend the equipment on lighting ramps and stage trusses. On the back, there are power sockets, including the so called “feed forward” enabling to feed the voltage directly from the device to the device. This is very useful in situations where spotlights are installed in large numbers and difficult to access places, e.g. high above the stage. The pass-through connector reduces the need for long and cumbersome cabling. The Venom Beam 250 also features 3- and 5-pin DMX sockets. On the front is an easy-to-read LCD display and buttons for navigating menus and changing operating parameters. The user has a choice of 4 modes in which the spotlight can operate:
- Auto, in which the led head works independently based on built-in programmes;
- Sound, in which the spotlight synchronises its operation with the sounds and rhythm of music coming from the environment via a very sensitive, built-in microphone;
- Master/Slave, for synchronised operation of multiple units connected to each other via DMX sockets and cables;
- DMX, when external controllers and lighting controllers are used to control the operation of a single unit or a set of heads.
It is worth adding that the Venom Beam 250 moving head has an intelligent overheating protection system. When the temperature of the device reaches 40°C, silent fans are automatically activated, while in the case of further temperature increase and reaching 70°C, the diode radiation power is reduced by half.
Venom stage lighting is a series of well-known professional moving heads by Light4Me. The Beam 250 model is no exception. The quiet operation, high power and extensive lighting effects of this reflector make it widely used in stage technology. It is also worth mentioning that this is a fully professional, and among the models currently available on the market at the same time relatively cheap led moving head!
- Power supply: AC 90-260V, 50/60Hz
- Energy consumption: 350W
- Light source: 250W white LED
- Illumination angle: 3°
- Light output (white light): 107000Lux@3m
- Operating modes: auto, sound, master/slave, DMX 512
- DMX channels: 16/18
- Colour wheel: 7 + open, rotation in both directions with variable speed, Color Index, Color Bounce functions
- Static gobo wheel: 7 + open, gobo scroll, gobo shake
- Rotary gobo wheel: 8 + open, gobo scroll, gobo shake (including 3 glass)
- Prisms: 16-arm swivel and honeycomb swivel (overlapping of prisms possible)
- Focus: motorised
- Frost filter: yes, graduated
- Stroboscope: 1-25 flashes per sec.
- Built-in automatic programmes: yes
- Display: colour LCD
- Cooling: silent, fan-based
- Power supply: powercon in/out
- Quick mount brackets: yes
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 320 x 220 x 480 mm
- Net weight: 13.5 kg
- Gross weight: 16.5 kg
Original packaging and filling.