LIGHT4ME VENOM SPOT RING 200W
LIGHT4ME VENOM SPOT RING 200W is a professional moving LED head from the Venom series, equipped with a very strong, 200-watt white LED and a system of 24 half-watt RGB LEDs wrapping the outer lens. Thanks to them, the device can generate additional, interesting lighting effects. The spotlight is designed for use on music and disco stages, as well as during galas, shows and presentations and various types of events.
The LED illuminator components have been sealed in a robust housing, whose main part is the moving head equipped with a 200-watt light source supported by a led ring and high quality optics. The head is equipped with a shield containing 7 colours, two gobo shields – a static one with 8 and a rotating one with 6 modern patterns shaping the light beam, as well as a double-rotating, 3-arm prism splitting the light in a circular way.
The reflector base is equipped with omega type mounting brackets, allowing the device to be suspended from trusses, traverses and lighting ramps. In the rear part, there are powercon type sockets (including the so called “feed forward” enabling to feed the power directly from the device to the device), and XLR type input and output sockets for sending DMX signals. The front panel features an intuitive and easy to use control panel in the form of a clear LCD display and four buttons (Menu, Enter, Up, Down). Using them, the user can choose the way of spotlight operation:
- Auto, in which the head works independently based on built-in operation scenarios;
- Sound, in which the LED spotlight adjusts the operation of diodes to the sounds of music coming from the environment, using a very sensitive built-in microphone;
- Master/Slave, when, for synchronised movements, units are connected in series via XLR sockets and DMX cables and the first unit in the line determines how the other units operate;
- DMX, when the operation of a stand-alone LED head or a set of heads is controlled via external controllers, desks and consoles.
Venom is one of the most successful series from the Light4Me brand. Venom Spor Ring 200W is no exception. High-quality components, precision optics, and a host of features that allow stage lighting designers to create professional shows make this device a great stage spotlight.
- powerful 200-watt white LED
- 13° beam dispersion angle, focus function
- Luminous efficiency for white light at 200W – LUX8000@5M
- luminous efficiency for white light at 150 W – LUX6800@5M
- high temperature protection function: when the interior temperature rises to 40°C, the fan starts working; when it rises to 70°C,
- the diode brightness decreases by half
- colour disc: 7 colours + white, colour tuning, rotation with variable direction and speed
- static gobo disc: 8 patterns, disc rotation and Gobo Shake function
- rotating gobo disc: 6 patterns, disc rotation and Gobo Shake function
- 3-armed with bi-directional rotation and variable rotation speed
- Stroboscope function with a frequency from 1 to 25 flashes per second
- Built-in automatic programmes
- 17/19 DMX channels in USITT DMX-512 standard
- Operating modes: automatic, synchronised with sound, master/slave, DMX
- colour LCD display
- efficient and silent fan cooling system
- power sockets type powercon (including “pass-through”)
- 3- and 8-pin XLR sockets for DMX protocol control
- two omega-type handles
- IP20 protection rating
- Supply voltage: AC90-260V, 50-60Hz
- Light source: 200W white LED + ring 24×0.5W RGB LED (3in1)
- Energy consumption: 315W
- Operating modes: auto, sound, master/slave, DMX
- Channels: 17/19
- Dimensions: 328 x 220 x 482 mm
- Package dimensions: 365 x 290 x 600 mm
- Net weight: 12.25 kg
- Gross weight: 14.85 kg
Original packaging and filling.