LIGHT4ME VENOM ZOOM 250
LIGHT4ME VENOM ZOOM 250 is a professional, hybrid LED moving head from the Venom series – one of the most reliable lines of stage floodlights by Light4Me. The device is equipped with a very powerful and efficient 250 Watt LED and a motorised zoom, thanks to which the spotlight can work as a beam, spot and wash. This is an excellent solution for those who are looking for a hybrid led head. The equipment is perfect for various types of stages, dance clubs and discos, as well as stage lighting for wedding bands and mobile DJs.
The electronic subassemblies of Venom Zoom 250 floodlight have been enclosed in a robust, fireproof casing. It is equipped with handles, which allow the unit to be moved and mounted on trusses and lighting ramps. The moving head has a seven-colour wheel installed, a static and rotating gobo disc with a total of 15 beam patterns, a frost filter, as well as an 8-arm rotating prism for splitting the light beam. At the rear of the base are power sockets (including a so-called “pass-through” to allow the transfer of voltage directly from the unit to the unit) and 3-pin and 5-pin XLR inputs and outputs to control the stage lighting via DMX protocol. On the front, there is a control panel consisting of a colourful, legible LCD display and 4 buttons. Using them, we can choose the mode of operation of the LED head we are interested in:
- Auto, in which the headlight works independently based on built-in working programmes;
- Sound, in which the device uses a sensitive microphone built into the body of the enclosure and synchronises its operation with the sounds and rhythm of music from the environment;
- Master/Slave, where units are connected in series using DMX sockets and cables to form units, and the first unit in the line determines how the other units work, making all LED heads move and light identically;
- DMX, when external desks, controllers and lighting controllers are used to control a single LED spotlight or group of spotlights.
Light4Me Venom Zoom 250 is a hybrid LED moving head that combines beam and spot features thanks to its zoom function. The beam angle can be continuously changed from 5.5° to even 30°, and the sharpness of the light spot’s edge is ensured by the electronic focus. Additional features include bi-directional colour rotation, Gobo Scroll and Gobo Shake effects and a strobe mode with adjustable flash rate. All this makes the Venom Zoom 250 a fully professional, yet versatile and relatively inexpensive LED stage spotlight!
- Power supply: AC 90-260V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 350W
- Light source: 250W white LED
- Illumination angle: 5.5° – 30° (motorised zoom, focus)
- White light output: 13300 lux@5m (zoom in), 950lux@5m (zoom out)
- Colour wheel: 7 + white, rotation with different speeds in both directions
- Static gobo wheel: 8 + open, gobo scroll, gobo shake
- Rotary gobo wheel: 7 + open, gobo scroll, gobo shake
- Prism: 8-arms, rotatable
- Filter frost: yes
- Stroboscope: with frequency adjustment (1 – 25 flashes per sec.)
- Display: colour LCD
- Cooling system: silent fan
- DMX sockets: XLR type 3- and 5-pin in/out
- Power sockets: PowerCon in/out
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Operating modes: Auto (built-in programs), Sound, Master/Slave, DMX 512
- Number of DMX channels: 16/18
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 320 x 220 x 480 mm
- Net weight: 13.5 kg
- Gross weight: 16.5 kg
- Included: 2x omega bracket, DMX cable, power cable, instruction manual
Original packaging and filling.