LIGHT4ME MINI SPOT 60 PRISM
LIGHT4ME MINI SPOT 60 PRISM is a small-sized moving LED head which is perfect for small and medium-sized stages, dance clubs and discos, as well as during various types of events conducted by mobile DJs, wedding bands or event companies. This compact stage illuminator is equipped with a white 60-watt LED creating a luminous flux of 2400 lux from a distance of 5 m! Right in front of the LED, a 4-arm prism, a seven-colour disc and a static gobo disc with 7 modern beam patterns are installed.
The unit is equipped with very fast and precise stepper motors providing the head with a wide range of horizontal and vertical movements. For contrasting movement when the spotlights are connected to each other, a pan and tilt inversion mode is used. This gives a mirror effect, while making it easier to program light shows and control groups of fixtures. It is worth mentioning that Mini Spot 60 Prism can work in a standing or hanging position. Mounting on the truss is provided by the included Omega bracket, to which we can tighten an aliskaf or a hook (not included) to hang this stage spotlight.
In the rear part of the head base, there is a power socket and an input and output for connecting cables transmitting DMX control signals. The front part houses the control panel in the form of a digital LED display and four buttons (Menu, Up, Down, Enter). Using them, we can select one of the four working modes of the spotlight:
- Auto, in which the moving head works automatically, using one of the four built-in working programmes;
- Sound, in which the device uses a very sensitive microphone hidden in the body of the base and synchronises its operation with the sounds of music coming from the environment;
- Master/Slave, when the units are connected in series and work in sets, and the operation of the first spotlight in the line is “copied” by the other units receiving DMX signals from it;
- DMX, when external desks, consoles and control systems are used to control a unit or group of units.
Quick orientation related to the currently selected operating mode is provided by four LEDs located in pairs on both sides of the control panel. Thanks to these, there is no need to activate the LED display and the spotlight is even easier to operate than similar devices of its class currently available on the market. The Light4Me Mini Spot 60 Prism sets the bar high for its competitors, so when considering which stage spotlight to choose, it is definitely worth paying attention to this item.
- Light source: 60W white LED
- Luminous flux: 2400 lux@5m
- Operating modes: Auto, Sound, Master/Slave, DMX512
- DMX channels: 9/15
- Pan, tilt: 540°, 230° (reversible)
- Precision of movement: 16-bit
- Motors: stepper motors with micro steps
- DMX sockets: 3-pin input and output
- Colour wheel: 1 wheel with 7 colours + open
- Gobo wheel: 1 static wheel with 7 gobos + open
- Effects: 4 built-in light shows
- Strobe: 0.3-20Hz (pulsating, random)
- Supply voltage: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 80W
- Cooling: fan operated
- Power socket: IEC connector
- Fuse: 3.15A
- Device dimensions: 193 x 151 x 284 mm
- Weight: 3 kg
Original packaging and filling.