LIGHT4ME RAPID SPOT 100
LIGHT4ME RAPID SPOT 100 is a small and relatively light moving head led equipped with a powerful, 100-watt LED emitting a white spot light beam with an angle of 14°. The reflector is perfect as stage lighting on small and medium-sized stages, in dance clubs and discos, as well as for wedding bands or mobile DJs.
The electronic components of the device have been closed in a housing made of durable plastic. The led head has been equipped with a colour wheel, on which there are 7 light colouring filters. It also has two gobo disks – static and rotating – which contain a total of 13 modern patterns shaping the beam. Thanks to the application of a 3-arm prism, the beam may be additionally split, thus creating even more diversified light effects.
The base of the led spot is fitted with handles for convenient carrying and installation on lighting ramps and stage trusses. At the back, there are a switch and a power socket, as well as an XLR input and output socket for controlling the device via DMX protocol. At the front of the base, there is a control panel in the form of a large and clear LCD display and 5 buttons. Using them, you can manually control individual settings in the menu or select one of the four modes of operation of the unit:
- Auto, in which the Rapid Spot 100 moving head moves and lights independently based on built-in work programs;
- Sound, where the unit operates independently and synchronises with ambient music thanks to a sensitive microphone in the body of the unit;
- Master/Slave, when units are connected to each other via DMX sockets and cables, and the operation of the first unit in the line is mirrored by the other heads (synchronised operation);
- DMX, when external desks, controllers and lighting controllers are used to control a single spotlight or a group of units.
Light4Me Rapid Spot 100 is a great option for anyone looking for a head that is small in size, yet offers great possibilities. Its already mentioned features include a wide range of horizontal and vertical movements with 8- or 16-bit precision, an electronic dimmer, as well as a strobe function with adjustable or random flash rate. If you’re wondering which moving heads to buy for the implementation of various types of events, it’s definitely worth paying attention to the Rapid series and the Spot 100 model. It’s a small, fully professional, yet relatively cheap led moving head, available at the best price!
- Power supply: AC90-24V0, 50/60Hz
- Average power consumption: 130W
- Fuse: 5A
- Light source: 100W white LED
- DMX channels: 14CH
- Prism: 3-arm
- Static gobo: 7 gobos + open
- Rotary gobo: 6 gobo + open
- Colour wheel: 7 colours + open
- Light angle: 14°
- Operating modes: auto, sound, master/slave, DMX
- Pan movements: 540° (8/16-bit precision)
- Tilt movement: 250° (8/16-bit precision)
- Strobe: 1-25 flashes/sec and random
- Dimmer: electronic 0-100%
- Control panel: LCD display + 5 buttons
- Power supply socket: PowerCon
- DMX sockets: in/out XLR type
- Degree of protection: IP20 (for indoor use only)
- Package dimensions (L x W x H): 33 x 27.5 x 43 cm
- Net weight: 7.0 kg
Original packaging and filling.