LIGHT4ME MINI SPOT 60 MOVING HEAD LED
LIGHT4ME MINI SPOT 60 is a small-sized moving head which is perfect for small and medium-sized stages, dance clubs and discos, as well as during various types of events conducted by mobile DJs, wedding bands or event companies. This compact stage spotlight is equipped with a white 60-watt LED, which reaches a colour temperature of around 8000 Kelvin. This makes its light seem even more powerful! Right in front of the LED, there is a seven-colour disc and a static gobo disc with 7 modern light modelling patterns.
The device is equipped with very fast and precise stepper motors providing the head with a wide range of horizontal and vertical movements. For contrasting movement when the spotlights are connected to each other, a pan and tilt inversion mode is used. This gives a mirror effect and at the same time facilitates the programming of light shows and the control of groups of fixtures. It is worth mentioning that Mini Spot 60 can work in a standing or hanging position. Mounting on the truss is provided by the included Omega bracket, to which we can screw an aliskaf or a hook (not included) to hang this stage spotlight.
In the rear part of the head base, there is a power socket and an input and output for connecting cables transmitting DMX control signals. The front part houses the control panel in the form of a digital LED display and four buttons (Menu, Up, Down, Enter). Using them, we can select one of the four working modes of the spotlight:
- Auto, in which the moving head works automatically, using one of the four built-in working programmes;
- Sound, in which the device uses a very sensitive microphone hidden in the body of the base and synchronises its operation with the sounds of music coming from the environment;
- Master/Slave, when the units are connected in series and work in sets, and the operation of the first spotlight in the line is “copied” by the other units receiving DMX signals from it;
- DMX, when external desks, consoles and control systems are used to control a unit or group of units.
Quick orientation related to the currently selected operating mode is provided by four LEDs located in pairs on both sides of the control panel. Thanks to them, there is no need to activate the LED display and the spotlight operation becomes even easier than with similar devices of this class currently available on the market. Light4Me Mini Spot 60 MKIII sets the bar high for its competitors, so when considering which stage spotlight to choose, this item is definitely worth paying attention to.
- Light source: 60W white LED
- Colour temperature: ~8000K
- Operating modes: Auto, Sound, Master/Slave, DMX512
- DMX channels: 9/11
- Pan, tilt: 540°, 230° (reversible)
- Precision of movement: 16-bit
- Motors: stepper motors with micro steps
- DMX sockets: 3-pin input and output
- Colour wheel: 1 wheel with 7 colours + open
- Gobo wheel: 1 static wheel with 7 gobos + open
- Effects: 4 built-in light shows
- Strobe: 0.3-20Hz (pulsating, random)
- Supply voltage: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 90W
- Cooling: fan operated
- Power socket: IEC connector
- Fuse: 3.15A
- Device dimensions: 193 x 151 x 284 mm
- Weight: 3 kg
Original packaging and filling.
Colour variants: black, white