LIGHT4ME TRI PAR 8x9W MKII RGB LED
TRI PAR 8x9w MKII is a new proposal for a light mobile floodlight from Light4me. The device is equipped with 8 LEDs with a capacity of 9W each, in RGB version. A wide range of colours and quiet operation are the advantages which make the PAR perfect as an element of decorative lighting or as a complement to the lighting set for bands, DJs or event companies. The spotlight has been equipped with a clear and easy to use control panel, consisting of a display and control buttons, thanks to which we can choose the mode we are interested in from the five offered:
- Auto, in which the device uses built-in programmes.
- Sound, where the spotlight synchronises its operation with the rhythm of music.
- Color state, where we choose the solid colour we are interested in.
- Strobo, PAR imitates the work of a stroboscope.
- DMX, which allows control via external controllers.
- Master/Slave, in which several devices connected to each other via DMX cable synchronise their work.
In the rear part of the casing, apart from the control panel, there are power sockets IEC IN/ IEC OUT, which allow the connection and transfer of power to other devices, as well as both DMX IN/ DMX OUT, which allow the control of the device and the transfer of the signal from the DMX controller. The integrated cooling fans protect the internal components from overheating and at the same time offer quiet operation. High power, solid build quality and an unbeatably low price make the Light4me Tri Par a great option for bands, DJs and event companies who value long and trouble-free operation.
- Light source: 8x9W RGB LED
- Power supply: AC 100V-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Energy consumption: 75 W
- Colour spectrum: RGB
- Number of LEDs: 8
- Weight: 1 kg
Original packaging and filling.