LIGHT4ME QUAD PAR 8x10W MKII RGBW LED
LIGHT4ME QUAD PAR 8x10w MKII is a new proposal of a light mobile reflector from Light4me. The device is equipped with eight LEDs with the power of 10w each, in RGBW version. A wide range of colours and quiet operation are the advantages which make the PAR perfect as an element of decorative lighting or as a complement to the lighting set for bands, DJs and event companies. The spotlight has been equipped with a clear and easy to use control panel, consisting of a display and control buttons, thanks to which we can choose the mode of operation we are interested in from the five offered:
- auto, in which the device uses the built-in programmes;
- sound, where the spotlight synchronises its operation with the rhythm of music;
- static colour, when we choose the solid colour we are interested in;
- strobe, when the PAR imitates a stroboscope;
- DMX, which allows control via external controllers;
- master/slave, in which several devices connected to each other via DMX cable synchronise their work.
In the rear part of the casing, apart from the control panel, there are IEC IN/ IEC OUT power sockets, which allow the connection and transfer of power to other devices, as well as both DMX IN/ DMX OUT, which allow the control of the device and the transfer of the signal from the DMX controller. The integrated cooling fans protect the internal components from overheating and at the same time offer quiet operation. High power, solid build quality and an unbeatably low price make the Light4me QUAD PAR a great option for bands, DJs and event companies who value long and trouble-free operation.
- Power supply: AC 100V-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 85 W
- Colour spectrum: RGBW
- Number of LEDs: 8
- Net weight: 1 kg
Original packaging and filling.