LIGHT4ME PIXEL BAR 18 RGBW IR LED
Light4Me Pixel Bar 18 RGBW IR is a universal, slim led bar with the possibility to control it with a wireless remote control and the Pixel Control function, equipped with 18 high-quality LEDs with a total power of 72 watts, operating in red, green, blue and white. The device emits a strong, saturated light and provides excellent, uniform illumination of the surface in RGBW colours and their any combination. Led bar is widely used on various stages, clubs and discos, as well as during the decoration of light wedding halls, hotel rooms or interior design elements.
Led bar housing has a square cross-section and was made of aluminium. Mounting brackets have been attached to both ends, so that the LED bar can work in a standing position or be installed on trusses and lighting ramps. On the rear wall, there is an IEC power socket, a 3-pin XLR input and output allowing the transmission and control of the device using the DMX protocol, as well as a control panel consisting of a digital LED display and four buttons. Using them, we can set a static lighting colour of the LED bar, or select one of several modes of operation of the device:
- Auto, in which the unit works independently based on built-in functions and ways of lighting;
- Sound, when you want the linear emitter to work to the rhythm of ambient music thanks to a sensitive microphone hidden in the body of the housing;
- Master/Slave, when you want several interconnected LED floodlights to light identically, working in either the automatic or Sound mode;
- DMX, where a single unit or a set of units is operated using external consoles and lighting control desks.
Pixel Bar 18 is a professional, remote-controlled led strip which is perfect for stage and decorative lighting. It offers the possibility to control light at the level of individual diodes and extensive colour changing functions. The ease of use and low weight make it widely used at live concerts, various entertainment events and in mobile DJ work. It also works well as internal architectural lighting in restaurants, pubs and hotel rooms. This is a solid yet relatively cheap LED strip that is worth paying attention to!
- Voltage: AC220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Energy consumption: 80W
- Light source: 18x4W RGBW LED (4in1)
- Operating mode: Auto, Sound, Master/Slave, DMX512
- Number of DMX channels: 8/76
- Dimensions: 1100 x 100 x 100 mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
Original packaging and filling.