LIGHT4ME FENIX 230B BEAM 7R
LIGHT4ME FENIX 230B is a professional stage beam reflector in the form of a movable head, whose strongest point are the prisms – 5 types on two independent disks, including two rotating ones. Fenix’s light source is a powerful discharge lamp with a power of 230 watts and a colour temperature of 8000 Kelvin. The high brightness makes the device ideal as stage lighting during galas, concerts and performances on all types of stages, in houses and cultural centres as well as in dance clubs and discos.
Fenix reflector is a technically advanced construction offering a number of professional functions and effects used in stage lighting. The real strength of Fenix is as many as 5 prisms (!) located on two independent disks. Thanks to them, it is possible to pass a beam of light through two prisms simultaneously, which split the light many times and create interesting lighting effects. In addition, the movable head has been equipped with a circle of 14 light colours and a static gobo disc, on which there are 18 modern patterns shaping the beam. Another advantage is the narrow angle of illumination of only 2°, which, after the application of arost filter, can change to a width of almost 45°, making it possible to cover a really large area with light.
The base of the spotlight has been equipped with handles, which enable comfortable carrying and installation on lighting ramps and stage trusses. In the rear part, there are a switch and a power supply socket, as well as a 3-pin XLR input and output socket for controlling the unit via the DMX512 protocol. In the front part, a control panel has been installed. It consists of a clear TFT touch screen supported by a control knob with a button function. Using them, we can select the parameter we are interested in and comfortably change its value. The spotlight offers several modes of operation:
- Auto, in which the moving head illuminates and moves without the operator’s interference, operating on the basis of built-in work programmes;
- Sound, in which the device synchronises its working style with the sounds and rhythm of music coming from the environment, using a very sensitive microphone built into the body of the housing;
- Master/Slave, when, for synchronised movements, units are connected in series via XLR sockets and DMX cables, and the first unit in line determines how the other units operate;
- DMX512, when the operation of a stand-alone spotlight or head unit is controlled via external lighting controllers, control desks and consoles.
Light4Me Fenix 230B is an excellent stage floodlight based on a powerful discharge lamp. Its operator receives a professional working tool, with which he can create amazing light shows and rich stage effects. High power, 16-bit precision of movements, a frost filter or even a double prism system make it an excellent and at the same time relatively cheap moving head, which is perfect both as a disco spotlight and professional stage lighting.
- Power supply: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Energy consumption: 400W
- Light source: 230W discharge lamp
- Luminous angle: 2° – 45°
- Colour temperature: 8000K
- Number of DMX channels: 18
- Operating modes: Auto, Sound, Master/Slave, DMX
- Pan Range of Movement: 540° (electronic repositioning, reversible)
- Tilt range of motion: 270° (electronic repositioning, reversible)
- Precision of movements: 16-bit
- Colour wheel: 14 colours + open
- Static gobo wheel: 18 gobos + open
- Effect wheel 1: 16-arm prism, 6-arm linear prism, 8+16-arm prism
- Effect wheel 2: 8-arm prism, 6-arm prism, frost filter
- Effects: rainbow
- Stroboscope: mechanical (0-100%)
- Strobe frequency: adjustable
- Protection: against overheating
- Power supply socket: PowerCon
- Width: 34 cm
- Depth of base: 29 cm
- Head depth: 37.5 (head set horizontally)
- Max height: 60 cm (head positioned vertically)
- Carton dimensions: 46 x 43 x 60 cm
- Weight: 15.7 kg
- Included: 2 mounting brackets, power cable, DMX cable
Original packaging and filling.