LIGHT4ME BASIC LIGHT BAR LED 16 RGB IR
LIGHT4ME BASIC LIGHT BAR LED 16 RGB IR is a modern, 16-section led bar equipped with a total of 240 diodes operating in RGB palette, which can be controlled remotely with a wireless remote control. Beam is ideal as stage lighting, club lighting, in the decoration of light wedding halls, hotel rooms and restaurants, as well as architectural lighting to highlight various elements of interior design.
The led floodlight has a total length of over 1 metre. Dense system of RGB LEDs has been divided into 16 independent sections. This makes it possible to create diverse lighting effects and interesting colour combinations. A relatively large illumination angle provides a wide range of light coverage of the dedicated space. Brackets on both sides of the body allow the bar to operate in a standing position or to be installed on lighting ramps and stage trusses. The led bar is equipped with a control panel consisting of a digital display and four buttons. Using it, you can select the desired static lighting strip colour or one of the other modes of operation:
- Auto, in which the bar works independently based on built-in auto-programs;
- Sound, in which the LED strip synchronises its lighting with the sounds and rhythm of music coming from the environment using a sensitive microphone built into the body of the housing;
- Master/Slave, when devices are connected together in groups to work in sync, and the way the first device in the line works affects the other units;
- DMX, when external controllers and lighting controllers are used to operate a single led bar or group of units.
Light4Me Basic Light Bar is a fully professional, remote-controlled and at the same time relatively cheap led bar, which is perfect for various lighting installations. It is very versatile, has a relatively high power, and thanks to the wireless remote control can be mounted in hard to reach places. This is a great led strip for DJs, bands, event companies and private entrepreneurs running catering establishments, hotels, dance clubs and discos, available at the best price!
- Number of sections: 16
- Housing material: aluminium
- Power supply: AC 85-265V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: 1A/250V
- Power: 36W
- Light source: 240 LEDs (R-96, G-96, B-48)
- Beam angle: 40°
- DMX input and output: 3-pin XLR sockets (female, male)
- Power sockets: IEC I/O
- Microphone: built-in
- Place of work: indoors
- Working temperature: -20°C ~ 45°C
- Ambient humidity: 0 – 90%
- Display: digital LED
- Operation modes: static colour, auto, sound, master/slave, DMX
- Number of DMX channels: 2/3/4/8/14/24/48
- Dimensions: 1070 x 65 x 88 mm
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- Included: power cable, feet, instruction manual
Original packaging and filling.