LIGHT4ME BASIC LIGHT BAR LED 8 RGB MKII WH IR
LIGHT4ME BASIC LIGHT BAR LED 8 RGB MKII WH IR is a modern, 8-section LED bar equipped with a total of 240 diodes operating in RGB palette which can be controlled remotely. The bar works perfectly well as stage and club lighting, in the decoration of wedding halls, hotel and restaurant rooms with light, and also as architectural lighting to highlight various elements of interior design.
The LED floodlight has a total length of over 1 metre. The dense system of RGB LEDs has been divided into 8 independent sections. This makes it possible to create diverse lighting effects and interesting colour combinations. Relatively large illumination angle provides a wide range of light coverage of the dedicated space.Brackets on both sides of the body allow the strip to work in a standing position or its installation on the lighting ramps or stage trusses.
The LED bar is equipped with a control panel consisting of a digital display and four buttons. Using the control panel, you can select the desired static lighting colour or one of the other operating modes:
- auto – the bar works independently based on built-in auto-programs;
- sound – the LED strip synchronises its lighting with the sounds and rhythm of music coming from the environment with the use of a sensitive microphone built into the body of the housing;
- master/slave – devices are linked together in groups to work in sync, and the operation of the first device in the line is reflected in the other units;
- DMX – external controllers and lighting controllers are used to operate a single led bar or group of devices.
LIGHT4ME BASIC LIGHT BAR is a fully professional, remote-controlled and at the same time economic led strip which is perfect for various lighting installations. It is very versatile, has a relatively high power and thanks to the wireless remote control can be mounted in hard to reach places. This is a great led strip for DJs, bands, event companies and private entrepreneurs running restaurants, hotels, dance clubs and discos.
- Housing colour: WHITE
- Number of sections: 8
- Housing material: aluminium
- Power supply: AC 85-265V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: 1A/250V
- Power: 36W
- Light source: 240 LEDs (R-96, G-72, B-72)
- Beam angle: 40°
- DMX input and output: 3-pin XLR sockets (female, male)
- Power sockets: IEC I/O
- Microphone: built-in
- Place of operation: indoors
- Working temperature: -20°C ~ 45°C
- Ambient humidity: 0 – 90%
- Display: digital LED
- Operation modes: static colour, auto, sound, master/slave, DMX
- DMX channels: 2/3/4/7/14/26
- Dimensions: 1070 x 65 x 88 mm
- Weight: 2,6 kg
- Included: power cable, legs, manual
Original packaging and filling.