LIGHT4ME T-BAR LED PAR LASER
LIGHT4ME T-BAR LED PAR LASER is a mobile lighting set in a “T” arrangement with the possibility of wireless remote control, consisting of a transverse bar with two PAR reflectors and two lasers, installed on a tripod. The set is accompanied by two robust bags made of waterproof codura, allowing for storage and comfortable transport of the equipment. The set is perfect for small stages, dance clubs and discos, as well as for weddings, eighteenth and various special events.
Par LED spotlights have been equipped with twelve 1-watt LEDs emitting light in the RGBW colour palette. Their housings were made of lightweight plastic resistant to high temperatures. The devices emit vivid and saturated with colours beams of light, perfectly illuminating stages and dance floors. They offer several built-in light programmes and a strobe function. The components of laser projectors have been enclosed in lightweight aluminium housings. The front emitter generates focused, moving beams in red and green, thus creating additional lighting effects. Laser lights are completely safe, therefore they can be widely used on stage, in discos, during balls and various entertainment events.
The LED spotlights and lasers have been fixed to a transverse bar using traditional mounting brackets. The devices have a wide range of movement in the horizontal and vertical plane, so we can manipulate them and precisely select the illuminated surface. Voltage and DMX control signals from the bar are fed to the units via 3-pin screw-on connectors. The rear part of the bar features an IEC power socket, XLR ports for controlling the set’s operation via the DMX protocol, as well as a control panel in the form of a digital LED display and four buttons. Using them, we can select one of several operating modes of the multieffect:
- Auto, in which the LED set works independently, and individual devices are based on built-in work programmes;
- Sound, in which the lights, thanks to a sensitive microphone installed in the body of the strip, work in harmony with the music;
- Master/Slave, when sets are combined into groups using DMX sockets and cables, and the operation of the first device in the chain is mirrored by the other bars, which results in synchronised operation of the entire ensemble;
- DMX, when the work of individual multi-effects or entire groups is controlled by external consoles and lighting controllers.
Led Par Laser beam is an easy and fast way to realise dynamic stage lighting. The whole set is lightweight and mobile, and thanks to the possibility of controlling it with a wireless infrared remote control, it is perfect for situations where the bar needs to be installed in a hard to reach place. This is a relatively inexpensive LED lighting kit by Light4Me!
- Power: AC220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power: 60W
- Light source: 2 reflectors 12x1W RGBW LED, 2 lasers R120mW, G30mW
- Operating modes: Auto, Sound, Master/Slave, DMX, remote control
- Number of DMX channels: 3/7/11
- Working temperature: -20°C – 40°C
- DMX sockets: 3-pin XLR inputs and outputs
- Dimensions: 660 x 150 x 80 mm (without tripod)
- Weight: 5.5 kg
Original packaging and filling.