LIGHT4ME LED BAR 64X3W RGB IR
LIGHT4ME LED BAR 64X3W RGB IR is an 8-section professional linear floodlight with wireless remote control, equipped with 64 powerful 3-watt LEDs operating with light in RGB colour palette. LED strip is ideal for various types of scenes, in the decoration of light interiors of restaurants, hotels, wedding halls, as well as architectural elements. Thanks to the division into 8 sections, it can also be used as an effect element or to create an interesting pixel map.
The components of the LED illuminator are enclosed in an elongated housing. At both ends of the housing, there are holes for mounting bases, so that the beam can work in a standing or hanging position. Holders also allow you to set the LED bar at the right angle in relation to the illuminated surface. In the upper part of the led bar there are 64 diodes installed in two rows. On one of the sides there are power sockets (including the so-called “feed forward” allowing the supply of voltage directly from the device to the device), a 3-pin XLR input and output for DMX signals and a control panel in the form of four buttons and a digital LED display. Using these, we can set a static colour, with which the wall washer will illuminate the surface of interest, or select one of the four operating modes of the device:
- Auto, in which the LED illuminator will work independently based on one of 13 built-in automatic programmes;
- Sound, in which the LED strip light will synchronise its work with the sounds of music coming from the environment thanks to a built-in, very sensitive microphone;
- Master/Slave, when led strips are connected via DMX sockets and cables in a serial fashion, and the first device in the line determines how all units operate;
- DMX, when external controllers, desks or consoles are used to control the operation of one or a group of LED backlights.
The Light4Me Led Bar 64x3W is undoubtedly one of the more interesting offerings of remote-controlled linear illuminators in the Music Express music shop. Two rows of 32 LEDs, a wide 40° angle of light, strobe function, as well as vivid and saturated colours reproduced on the illuminated surface make it a perfect stage illuminator. The strip is perfect for live concerts, as well as in discos and music clubs. It is also a great tool for implementing decorative lighting at all types of special events, galas and events.
- Light source: 64x3W RGB (3in1) LED
- Division into sections: 8 sections of 8 diodes each
- Power supply: AC100-220V, 50-60Hz
- Energy consumption: 198W
- Angle of illumination: 40°
- DMX sockets: 3-pin XLR type input and output
- Power supply sockets: IEC
- Housing: black, aluminium
- Workplace: Indoors
- Operating temperature: -20°C ~ 45°C
- Permissible humidity: 0% – 90%
- Control panel: LED display + 4 buttons
- Remote control: infrared (IR) wireless remote control
- DMX channels: 2/3/4/7/14/26
- Operating modes: Auto, Sound, Master/Slave, DMX, static colour
- Number of built-in operating programmes: 13
- Dimensions: 1020 x 70 x 75 mm
- Weight: 2.2 kg
- Included: mounting brackets, IR remote control
Original packaging and filling.