LIGHT4ME FRAME PAR 7×12 LED RGBW
LIGHT4ME FRAME PAR 7×12 LED RGBW is a modern LED stage reflector with neon and rainbow effects, which is dedicated to lighting designers looking for unusual and innovative solutions. The equipment, in addition to the traditional system of seven LEDs, has a light frame around each of them, which in its layout resembles a honeycomb. This solution allows us to create additional lighting effects and makes our lighting installation stand out from others. In addition, Frame Par has an interesting improvement in the form of conversion filters CTB and CTO, which allow you to change the colour temperature of the light. Precise colour mixing system allows to work with a palette of over 16 million combinations.
Led par has a casing made of durable plastic resistant to high temperatures and a double bracket that allows it to work in a standing position or to be installed on lighting tripods, stage trusses and traverses. The rear houses the powercon power connectors, including a so-called “pass-through” that allows voltage to be passed directly from unit to unit, eliminating the need for additional wiring. 3-pin XLR sockets allow the illuminator to be controlled via DMX protocol. The unit can also operate in automatic mode, sound control mode and in master-slave combinations.
Light4Me Frame Par spotlight is the perfect stage lighting for demanding users. The equipment allows you to create interesting installations and lighting effects. It has a strobe mode with a pulsation function and built-in work programmes and macros, also available from the DMX level. It is solidly made and at the same time very mobile, therefore it can be successfully used by DJs, wedding bands, event companies as well as restaurateurs and hoteliers to decorate architectural elements and interior design with light. This is a fully professional and, for this class of device, relatively cheap led par, available at the best price!
Features of the spotlight:
- housing made of plastic resistant to high temperature;
- efficient cooling system;
- CTB and CTO conversion filters with a linear change of colour temperature from 2800 to 8000K;
- Precise RGBW colour mixing system;
- 16.7 million colour palette with full control of saturation;
- Built-in working programmes also available from the DMX level;
- Neon light effect and rainbow effect;
- Strobe effect with pulsation function;
- electronic dimmer in the range of 0-100%;
- control panel with four buttons and LED display;
- double mounting bracket.
- Light source: 7x12W RGBW LED (4in1), 60×0.2W RGB LED
- Power supply: AC90-260V,50/60 Hz
- Power connectors: powercon (in/out)
- Power consumption: 55 W
- Beam angle: 26°
- Operating modes: auto, sound, master/slave, DMX512
- Number of channels: 12/17
- DMX connectors: 3-pin XLR type (in/out)
- Ambient temperature: 0°C ~ 45°C
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 117 x 213 x 265 mm
- Package dimensions (W x H x D): 260 x 370 x 260 mm
- Net weight: 4.18 kg
- Gross weight: 5.32 kg
- Included: power cord, DMX cable, safety cord, instruction manual
Original packaging and filling.