LIGHT4ME DMX 192 MKII
LIGHT4ME DMX 192 MKII is a professional DMX slider controller, designed to operate devices based on the digital network communication standard. The external DMX 192 MKII controller allows you to control stage lighting, such as moving heads, PAR spotlights, blinders, strobes, lasers or pixel bars, as well as stage effects such as smoke generators, sparklers or confetti launchers.
The DMX console offers 192 control channels, which allows for independent and simultaneous operation of 12 devices controlled through 16 channels. The channels can be controlled manually using eight sliders, or you can choose sound control or automatic operation. Built-in internal memory allows you to store up to 184 scenes stored in 23 banks. The order of scenes (chase) can be manually adjusted during the program execution and also reversed.
Light4Me DMX 192 MKII is an external DMX desktop offering a wide range of possibilities for the operation of stage equipment. It is ideal for wedding bands performing light setting and decoration on their own, DJs, and also during small concerts. The device is light and easy to operate. This is a versatile, yet relatively inexpensive DMX controller at the best price!
- can operate 12 devices simultaneously – 16 channels for each device;
- 184 scenes can be stored in 23 banks;
- 6 programmable chases of 184 scenes each;
- 8 sliders for manual control of channels;
- 2 sliders for speed/fade time control
- Built-in microphone for control in Sound mode;
- Blackout button for blanking the whole set;
- Possibility of reverse operation of devices in the chase queue;
- Manual adjustment during the chase queue;
- DMX polarity;
- built-in internal memory in case of power loss.
- Power supply: 220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power input: DC 9-12V, 500mA
- Number of DMX channels: 192
- DMX output: 3-pin XLR type
- Control: Automatic, manual, sound
Original packaging and filling.